Wednesday, July 19, 2006

EAS Catapult

EAS Catapult, 23 Oz., Lemon LimeTaste: Proclaims to be lemon-lime, but it is pretty bland, not bad, but relatively tasteless 6/10Mixability: With just a couple shakes, all the powder was gone in 12 oz. of water. It also mixes up into a mutant green color, which was very cool 9/10

Energy/Endurance: I got a little bit of energy boost, but I think this came from the 200mg of caffeine. As for focus and reduced lactic acid, I really did not notice anything exceptional. Both these factors were pretty normal for my training 6/10

Value: 25 servings for $33, not too bad for a preworkout energizer, however, the product purports to be more than an energizer, which I think is where it lacks 7/10

Overall: other than a little bit of energy in a cool color, this product is nothing special 7/10

More Info: EAS Catapult, 23 Oz., Lemon Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment