Thursday, May 6, 2010



Q: I'm over 40 and due to injuries can no longer lift heavy.
My question is can I still use light weights and high reps
to build muscle size and shape? I'm not trying to look like
Mr. Universe, I just want to look good with my shirt off.

A. Yes, you can still build a body you can be proud of with
an old school bodybuilding technique called "Muscle Spinning".

Muscle Spinning was a method used the 1940's and 1950's, it
is actually the use of...

Read the full article at Muscle Spinning Workout Routine. Can Light Weights Build Muscle?


Lose Fat, Gain Muscle, Shape Up. Sign up for our Free Weekly Bodybuilding,
Fitness and Health Tips Newsletter, and you will be automatically entered
in our monthly drawing to win Free Bodybuilding Supplements and other great prizes.
Stay informed, stay motivated, win free stuff, join today!

Click Here To Sign Up Free

No comments:

Post a Comment